Back Pain Follow this Group

Question asked by anurag kumar

anurag kumar
June 22, 2015

Pain in spine. Pls help.

Ek ladka mujhe pith me mar diya tha aur spine me chot lag gaya tha. aaj 5month ke baad jab me jhukta hun ro mujhe spine me dard hota hai mai kya karu?



2 Answers

  • Manoj  / June 22, 2015
    Answered by Manoj

    The only thing you can do is get it checked by your doctor.

  • Lalit  / June 22, 2015
    Answered by Lalit

    Doctor se check karwao kya pata spine ko chot lagi ho. Aese ghar bethne se problem aur bhi bad jati hai.



All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.