Female Infertility Follow this Group

Question asked by Shikha

November 30, 2013

Can an obstetrician or gynaecologist treat female infertility?

I have been diagnosed with female infertility and I would like to know if a gynaecologist with all her experience and awareness be able to treat me?



1 Answers

  • Sneh  / May 22, 2015
    Answered by Sneh

    Reproductive assistance methods include Intrauterine insemination (IUI) and assisted reproductive technology such as IVF. IVF is the most effective assisted reproductive technology. Several surgical procedures such as Laparoscopic or hysteroscopic surger...  more



All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.