Male Infertility Follow this Group

Question asked by Akhilesh Singh

Akhilesh Singh
April 18, 2017

Is there a treatment for Varicocele?

I have varicocele on the left



1 Answers

  • Team OMH  / April 21, 2017
    Answered by Team OMH

    Thank you for the question.
    It can be treated. Visit a specialist doctor and get treated.
    Read More:



All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.