Male Infertility Follow this Group

Question asked by kanwal diwakar

kanwal diwakar
June 24, 2016

My father aged about 78 years has developed reduction in urine flow. Any remedy apart from surgery. Kindly advise

The urine flow was measured 108 ml in uroflometery test in June 2016 as against 186 ml in December 2015. doctor has advised surgery for prostate gland which is measuring about 39 grams. Kindly suggest any alternate treatment. He takes medicine for hypertension on daily basis.



1 Answers

  • Team OMH  / July 28, 2016
    Answered by Team OMH

    Dear Kanwal....the amount of PSA varies with the age. Please consult few more doctors to understand your problem clearly.



All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.