Skin conditions Follow this Group

Question asked by Shaik Mohammed Ismail

Shaik Mohammed Ismail
November 3, 2016

how to grow my fallen hair?

i am 24 year old and im getting hair fall continuously please suggest some medicine for stop the hair fall and to grow my hairs early please suggest any solution for it



1 Answers

  • Team OMH  / November 7, 2016
    Answered by Team OMH

    Hair fall is common problem with changing weather. If you are facing this problem since long it is better to visit a dermatologist for proper checkup. Meanwhile you can try using onion juice on your scalp daily to reduce the hairfall.Eating vitamin C rich...  more



All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.