Skin conditions Follow this Group

Question asked by Jatinder Singh

Jatinder Singh
December 7, 2016

How to get rid of acid stain?

My face had been attacked by some drops of concentrated sulphuric acid...Now my face is ok but stain is left on my face.



1 Answers

  • Team OMH  / December 8, 2016
    Answered by Team OMH

    Hi Jatinder...thanks for your query. It is better to contact an expert dermatologist to get rid of your skin problem. It is better to avoid use of any chemical cosmetic on the affected area.



All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.