Weight Gain Follow this Group

How to reduce Gynecomastia (Man Boobs) Problem?

I have been suffering from gynecomastia for about 3 years now. What can I do to reduce it?



1 Answers

  • Team OMH  / June 19, 2017
    Answered by Team OMH

    Thank you for your question.
    Gynecomastia can be reduced without antiestrogen treatment or surgery most often. All that you have to do is eat right, get stronger with exercises and correct your posture.
    Read more here to know further
    http://www.onlymyheal...  more



All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.