Women Health Follow this Group

Question asked by Venkatesh

April 18, 2017

Who can treat Filariasis?

My mother suffering Filariasis fever. Please suggest a doctor.



1 Answers

  • Team OMH  / April 21, 2017
    Answered by Team OMH

    Thank you for your question.
    All the super speciality hospitals in metro cities have the consultation for Filariasis. You please visit any one, enquiring individually.
    Read More:



All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.