Women Health Follow this Group

Question asked by Akansha Sharma

Akansha Sharma
October 22, 2018

Breast Cancer

If someone discovers a lump in the breast, which doctor should be consulted?



1 Answers

  • Team OMH  / October 26, 2018
    Answered by Team OMH

    As soon as one detects a breast lump, he or she should see a doctor immediately. The doctor will later advice further tests and refer doctor accordingly. If the woman is above 35 then she should go for mammography, which is a low dose x-ray for the breast...  more



All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.